- 2 packages cream cheese (8 ounces each, softened)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract (McCormick®)
- 1 frozen whipped topping (tub, 8 ounces, thawed)
- 1 graham cracker crust (prepared, 6 ounces)
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer until well blended and smooth.
- Gently stir in whipped topping. Spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until set. Garnish with fresh strawberries or serve with Easy Strawberry Sauce (recipe follows), if desired. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.